Saturday, May 23, 2009

Making it Automatic


Let me start off by saying that this has been a rough week for me. I wasn't exercising very much, although I did stay very close to my diet. (On a side note, one thing that I am finding interesting is that I have no problem with the diet. I'm constantly thinking of everything that I eat in terms of how many calories it is and what food give me energy instead of which ones taste the best. I guess that's a good thing.) However, a busy week both at work and at home made it tough to get that exercising in. I'm not making any excuses because I am the only one to blame for any shortcomings. I realized this about halfway through this week and committed myself to doing everything that I can to make the latter part of this diet/exercise plan as automatic as the first half has become for me. This whole thing isn't easy, and I'm learning that the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment