Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Monday Morning. Do You Know Where Your 'Weigh In' Is?


It's Monday again. Here we go, onto the scale:

322.2

Down 1 and 1/2 pounds. Not terrible. I was actually really worried because this week has been so incredibly stressful, both at work and at home, that I wouldn't have been surprised if I had gained 5 pounds. I won't go way into it, but basically a person a work quit without warning, which hoses me over, and I got sick over the weekend (still not feeling well at all), which can't really happen because I need to be at work since there is no one else.

Regardless, I'm coming up this next week on my first little mini goal. If I can lose 2.2 pounds by next Monday, I'll have lost 20 since I started. And if I stay consistent, then I'll hit my goal of being below 300 by August 21, no sweat! Well, quite a bit of sweat, actually, but you know what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment