Sunday, May 30, 2010

Resumed

I need to apologize. I promised, when I started this blog, that I would write at least once a week as part of being accountable for my own weight loss. As you can easily tell, I did not follow through on this. So what happened? The short answer is pretty straight forward. I stopped exercising, stopped eating properly, and stopped losing weight. In fact, I gained back much of the weight that I had lost, I'm ashamed to say.

These past few weeks, I have been working hard to get back to where I was when I left off. As of last Monday, May 24th, I’m back to 322.2. I’m going to keep my weigh in day on Monday, since I’ll be less likely to mess up over the weekend. So, tomorrow, we'll see just how "back into the swing" of things I really am. I aiming for 1-2 lbs per week. Any more than that is pretty unrealistic, in my opinion. Yeah, I've had weeks in the past that I lost much more than that, but I never expected to lose that much. If I can lose 1.5 lbs per week, then by this time next year, I'll be down to 244. And I'm more than OK with that.

Three sheets to the wind, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment