Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting into a Rhythm


Just a quick post today. I'm starting to get into this rhythm for my workouts. Not during the exercising itself, but rather the anticipation of it. Let me explain.

I've never been an early morning person, so I do all of my exercising at night, usually around 9:30 or so. Late, I know, but I sleep so much better when I am dead. But something interesting has happened within the past few days. I'm finding that my body (Not me, mind you, but my body) is starting to crave exercising. I don't know how else to explain it. My brain will tell me that it's too late or that I'm too tired to work out (What the? I get tired, man! Give me a break! -Brain), but as it gets closer to 9:30, I find myself subconsciously setting aside or quickly finishing anything that would delay my workout. It's a good thing, sure, but I just wish my body would consult me first before making any decisions. You hear me, Body? No tattoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment